Audi A4 Replace Windshield Wiper
You should inspect the wipers on your Audi A4 annually, at least. If you drive in high traffic areas or your car gets a lot of use, check them more frequently. Replace your wipers at any sign of damage or if they become less effective at clearing your line of vision. The 2000 A4 uses a 22-inch blade on the driver side and a 21-inch blade on the passenger side.
New wiper blade
Replace Windshield Wiper
- Raise the wiper arm on your A4 to an upright position. Place a soft cloth on the windshield to protect the glass in case the wiper arm falls.
- Locate the release tab on the wiper arm. The Audi A4 release tab is located on the pivot point where the wiper arm and wiper blade assembly meet. Press and hold the release tab.
- Slide the blade down toward the hood of the car while holding the release tab. Pull the blade away from the wiper arm.
- Insert the new blade assembly onto the pivot point. Slide it up until the retaining clip locks it into place.
- Lower the wiper arm into place. Repeat the process on the opposite side if necessary. Test the operation of the new wipers.